Last month we reached our 26th year in business; and I reflected on the evolution of TBL. Thoughtful clients, talented colleagues, principled builders and passionate staff have built inspired relationships — the backbone of everything we do.
As we celebrate over a quarter century as Tim Barber Ltd., we commit to a meaningful future for our firm, our team and purpose. We mark this milestone with a new identity: Tim Barber Architects (TBA).
We have always been a team-forward firm — and this change makes our focus clear. Architecture is what we make, and we make it as a team.
We are still the studio you know:
- We focus on sustainable design — from passive solutions to innovative technologies — inspired by traditional vernaculars.
- We collaborate with our homeowners, trusted experts and visionaries to create homes that celebrate life and its cycles with strength, convenience and beauty.
- We encourage our team to study their passions; and flourish personally and professionally. We’re excited to see where this will take us.
What is changing?
- Our name, logo and assets
- Our new website and domain
- Our new email domain is also @timbarberarchitects.com
- All messages will be forwarded to each staff member’s new address; however, please update relevant contact information (for example, email@example.com is now firstname.lastname@example.org)
What stays the same?
- Our office address
- Phone numbers and fax number
- Most importantly, the way we do business, which is now embodied in our purpose statement: We create enduring delight through our architecture and relationships. We are stewards of the well-being and resources of our clients, our team and our planet.
Thank you for your continued collaboration and support — you are a valued member of the Tim Barber Architects (TBA) team!